- Compiler Technology Department
- Computer Systems Department
- Information Systems Department
- Software Engineering Department
- System integration and multi-disciplinary collaborative environments
- System Programming Department
- Theoretical Computer Science Department
- Academic council
- Dissertation council
- Verification Center of the Operating System Linux
- Center of competence in parallel and distributed computing
Foundations of numerical analysis.
The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the mathematical methods of approximation of functions. After studying this course, the students will better understand the capabilities and limitations when programming functions on computers. It assumes knowledge of the foundations of functional analysis.
The lectures for this module are intended for in-depth study of the subject and knowledge needed by the specialist in the field of programming in solving problems tabular approximation of the given functions.